Informative Report Entsprechend Artikel 13 der Gesetzgebenden Verordnung N°196/2003
Gathering of Information and Registering for Services
Silikoneurope S.r.l., proprietor of the data processing service offered, wishes to make the following formal declaration: that private data supplied by you when registering in our website, www.silikoneurope.it , will be processed, with your consent, so that you can gain access to our services and so that we can create specific customer profiles. These will be used to improve the usefulness and efficiency of our promotional campaigns. By registering, you can link to messages and/or information relating to our products.
Silikoneurope S.r.l. will not under any circumstance collect your “sensitive” personal data (such as state of health, religion etc), nor will it reveal this information to third parties. We should remind you that in giving us your personal data you and you alone are responsible for it. In the confidential area of this site where you will register, you will be able to find messages, information and adverts concerning our products.
How to register for e-mail services
Every registration request will be assessed individually by Silikoneurope S.r.l. which will decide independently whether to accept the registration, how it will supply information to the applicant and what information the applicant would be most interested to receive. After going through the process of registering you will be sent an e-mail confirming that the registration has taken place.
How to cancel services and additional information
Whenever you wish you can cancel your personal information by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address email@example.com or by contacting directly the person responsible for abiding by the above-mentioned Legislative Decree n° 196/2003 at Silikoneurope S.r.l., Via Savena, 13 , 40050 Loiano (Bologna), ITALY.
For any information whatsoever do not hesitate to phone us at 0039-051-6543511.
Correction/Updating of Personal Data
In accordance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree n° 196/2003, we wish to point out to you that you have the following rights:
Section 7 of Legislative Decree n° 196 of 30th June 2003 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
1) A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exists, regardless of its being already recorded, and he or she shall have the right that such data is communicated to him or her in an intelligible form.
2) A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of its processing;
- of the logic applied to its processing, if it the latter is carried out by using electronic means;
- of identification data concerning data controllers, data processors and representatives designated viz. Section 5(2) of this Legislative Decree n° 196 of 30th June 2003;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or to which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know the said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3) A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, the integration of the data;
- the erasure, the rendering anonymous or the blocking of data which has been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or to which the data has been communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4) A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, even though it is relevant to the purpose of the collection of the said data;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for market performance or commercial communication surveys.
You can exercise these rights by referring directly to the person responsible for abiding by the above-mentioned Legislative Decree n° 196/2003 at Silikoneurope S.r.l., Via Savena, 13, 40050 Loiano (Bologna), ITALY. The phone number you should dial is 0039-051-6543511.